Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Off to India we go!

On Thursday I will be heading to India with my boyfriend Seth to celebrate my friend Mayank's wedding! This trip has been in the works for months and now it's finally here. We leave Thursday 5pm and arrive in Delhi 1am Saturday. We will be there for about 1.5 weeks. That is a lot of travel but it's going to be the start of a great adventure. 

Usually I like to plan the details of everything and know exactly what is going on and when. For this trip I want to go with the flow more and just experience life with Mayank's family. Seth and I have the wonderful opportunity to stay at Mayank's parent's house during our stay. I've heard the best way to learn about a different culture is to live with a family!

I plan on keeping a journal while I am abroad so come back to read about some of our fun adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment